Thursday, November 17, 2016

Futebol!:Help with buying tickets to a Fluminense game

Hi, I will be in Rio with my parents when Fluminense play against Internacional on 4/12. Can I buy tickets on Fluminense's website? And they will definitely be playing at the Maracana? Because I read somewhere that they had shifted games this season because of the Olympics. Which section of the stadium should we buy seats for? I want a good atmosphere, but I want it to be safe for my parents, too. And if someone wants to go to the game with us, let me know! We will even buy your ticket for you :) We prefer to go the game with a fan.



Submitted November 17, 2016 at 11:21AM by anonymousex https://www.reddit.com/r/futebol/comments/5dh0e6/help_with_buying_tickets_to_a_fluminense_game/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment