Monday, April 1, 2019

Futebol!:How would you describe each team in Brazil in regards to their political leanings?

I read a few things about Corinthians yesterday and realised I don't really know which teams in Brazil are into being a bit political and which part of society supports them.

I saw teams in São Paulo described as: Santos = working class Corinthians = lumpenproletariat Palmeiras = petty bourgeoisie SPFC = alliance between bourgeoisie and the reactionary working class

and I realise it is a bit silly and maybe not completely accurate but I am from England I have a similar kind of idea of teams in my country so was wondering, can you do the same for Brazil?



Submitted April 01, 2019 at 07:50AM by FabulousTank https://www.reddit.com/r/futebol/comments/b81y46/how_would_you_describe_each_team_in_brazil_in/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment