Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Futebol!:Copa Libertadores question: State of Palmeiras and Gremio

Greeting my Brazilian friends. Sorry that I have to write in English, my Portuguese is terrible. I’m a River Plate from Argentina looking forward to the upcoming matches for this year’s Copa Libertadores and I’d like to hear your thoughts on Palmeiras and Gremio. Besides Palmeiras being currently top of the league after being runner up last year and champions the year before, while Gremio has been consistently top 4, how’re they doing nowadays?

Also, what do you think and people are talking about the Boca-Cruzeiro matches. In Argentina a lot of people (except Boca fans) think it was very sketchy.

Thanks and good luck! (Just Palmeiras)



Submitted October 09, 2018 at 11:19AM by LaBandaRoja https://www.reddit.com/r/futebol/comments/9mqknw/copa_libertadores_question_state_of_palmeiras_and/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment