Monday, December 30, 2019

Futebol!:A "gringo" with a few questions.

Hi! I'm a brit supporter of Liverpool and I gotta say I was very impressed with Flamengo in the the finals against us. Despite the loss, the tactics and intensity showed were something that I hadn't seen outside of Europe in a very long time. Because of this, and considering that a lot of the european club's best players are from Brazil (Bobby <3), I decided to finally take a look at the brazilian football scene and watch some recent games from the brazilian league. I gotta say, I'm very confused (and dissapointed). I expected a higher skill ceiling from the league, considering what I saw from Flamengo and what I have heard a few times about Palmeiras and Gremio. It seems that most clubs are struggling not only financially, but morally, as if the very foundations of the league are hurting them. The biggest example I saw of this case was sup Zezé, good morning, dude. Let me tell you something. I've been thinking here, I know it's being hard for you to find resources, I know you're looking for it, but I'm talking for myself, I haven't spoken with anyone ok, from the team. See if you can at least pay these 60% before thursday's game, so that there's no need for struggle, you know, to win games. It's plus motivation for us dude, fixing the salary there. Then you don't need a prize to win the game, because it's our obligation to win this game. You're crazy! If we don't beat CSA, for god's sake. Bro, work this out for us there, until thursday, try to fix these 60% that are late from the salary.



Submitted December 30, 2019 at 05:52PM by ultim88 https://www.reddit.com/r/futebol/comments/ehuf9q/a_gringo_with_a_few_questions/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment