Friday, January 3, 2020

Futebol!:Advice for a first-timer

Ola Brasileiros!

(Sorry, that is the extent of my Portuguese)

I’m planning to visit Brasil in May, and I really want to see one or more games while I’m there. Obviously the fixtures for Serie A aren’t out yet - do you know when they will be announced? Will it be soon, or not until after State Championships?

I will likely be in Rio de Janeiro, and am happy to go see whoever is at home while I’m there. Is it easy to get tickets for all of the Rio teams? Can they be bought online, or do I have to buy in person? Is it easy/safe to get to the stadiums by public transport? Will I need to take ID with me (I had to take my passport with me to games in Chile)?

I don’t plan to go to a derby game, but say Fla-Flu or similar is on while I’m there. Would I be able to get tickets for that, or would I have no chance?

Also, are there any lower division teams in the Rio area? I like to pay a visit to smaller clubs too.

Any answers or other advice you can offer would be really appreciated. I’m excited to see some football in the game’s other home.

Obrigado!



Submitted January 03, 2020 at 05:36PM by Sgorio4Lyfe https://www.reddit.com/r/futebol/comments/ejnuti/advice_for_a_firsttimer/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment